FABTECH EXPO, November 16 – 18, Las Vegas, NV
At Fabtech you can see the latest industry products and developments, and find the tools to improve productivity, increase profits and discover new solutions to all of your metal forming, fabricating, welding, and finishing needs. The annual event will offer more than 1,300 exhibitors and 28,000 attendees full access to over 550,000 net square feet of floor space.
If finishing is your niche, CCAI’s Finishing Pavilion is where you should be. With nearly 200 exhibiting companies, it is a place for finishing professionals to enhance their skills, learn from top industry experts, exchange best practices and explore the latest technology and advancements in the industry.
Show Dates & Hours
Wednesday, Nov. 16……..10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday, Nov. 17………….9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday, Nov. 18……………….9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Make goals: Identify what you want to achieve by visiting the show. This should include your own personal goals and those of your company. To identify what you want to achieve, you may have to do some research to get a clear idea of who and what will be there.
- Create an Itinerary: To get the most out of the expo, it is crucial to create a plan in order ot efficiently move from place to place. With vast amounts of exhibitors, presentations, and events it’s easy to get overwhelmed. Before heading to the show, make sure to plan accordingly and keep a schedule.
- Take Notes: It is easy to forget things, especially when it tends to be most important. This is why it’s crucial to take notes when visiting a presentation or exhibitor booth. Taking notes allows you to look up important information for later such as names, emails, and important ideas or products.
- Designate More Time Than You Need: The FABTECH Show is over 500,000 net square feet. It’s nearly impossible to fully engage with everything you see and hear at FABTECH in a single day. Create your itinerary in a way that leaves extra time between events and allows you to be a bit spontaneous if something pops up or takes longer than expected.
- Network: Expos such as FABTECH offer prime opportunities for networking with potentially important new connections, though it is sometimes easy to overlook. Make a conscious effort to make new friends, meet your completion, and attend social events. Don’t view an event such as Fabtech as the time to close a deal, but rather as a chance to build relationships.
|Exhibitor Name||Booth #|
|Col-Met Engineered Finishing Solutions||C50019|
|EXEL North America (Kremlin)||C49021|
|Carlisle Fluid Technologies (Binks, DeVilbiss, Ransburg)||C48037|
|Fanuc America Corp||N2722|
|SATA Spray Equipment||C48060|
Take advantage of FABTECH and gain knowledge about the finishing industry whether you are a beginner or advanced professional. Click here to view key speakers who are presenting on a variety of finishing topics.
Blues, Brews and BBQ
Wednesday, 10/16 – Friday, 10/18
11:00 AM – SHOW CLOSE!
Women of FABTECH with Tech Tour
7:30 AM – 10:30 AM
Thursday, Nov. 17
3:00 AM – 5:00 PM
6:30 AM – UNTIL IT ENDS!
To view more special events happening at FABTECH, click here.
Already planning on going to FABTECH? Use code FINISHING30 to receive 30% off all finishing conference sessions!