The HDLV technology results in higher transfer efficiency, higher powder output, and ultra-fast color change.
- Less air in transport line for lower powder velocity and softer spray
- Softer spray at gun tip for higher first pass transfer efficiency
- Higher first pass transfer efficiency means greater powder savings
- Softer spray with more powder means better coverage in cavities and corners
- Paints faster at high line speeds with higher powder output
- Purgeable design provides ultra-fast color change
- 10 user configurable presets
This well-balanced spray gun uses innovative HDLV nozzle technology for a softer spray, larger fan pattern, even pattern distribution, and less powder consumption. The spray gun is automatically purgeable with either continuous or pulse purge for ultra-fast cleaning of the gun during color changes without disassembly.
Two lance extensions, 150-mm and 300-mm, are available for the Prodigy manual gun to help spray into deep recesses and interior corners.
Using dense phase pumping, the HDLV pumps use less compressed air to propel powder to the gun for less air velocity, less overspray, and more powder on the part.
The controller features a color change initiation button to facilitate ultra-fast color change.